Portfolio

Road to Reality















               







I live in Bhopal (India) and I love to do road trip's every ones in a while due to the fact that this city has some of the most beautiful scenery's and this is the reason why I reflected that in my work meaning a road between dense beautiful forest. 

I call this image Road To Reality because really this is the most photo real work I've done till date. 

This image came from my learning process of forest's in Maya and I highly recommend it to you as well if you want create images like this or even better ! 

Alex Alvarez is the tutor in this tutorial and luckily I have him as my Facebook friend and I added this image with him and he liked it , yey ! :D

here is the link to the tutorial MAYA/MENTAL RAY FOREST TECHNIQUES WITH ALEX ALVAREZ


now coming back to what I did. First have a look at the Maya view port grab of this scene.


As you can see all the tree's and bushes are geometry and "not poly planes with textures mapped into them"
If you have followed the Gnomon DVD then you know that I used particle instancing techniques to spread all the tree's and bushes and grass.

Shading was done using Mia Material X and this scene was rendered with Physical Sun and Sky with mia photographic exposure lens.























The above image is version 2 of this image and nothing much is happening here except I reduced the high contrast and removed the Car because I wanted to see how this scene will look with an empty road.

So, yeah ! that's it :)







DHARMESH SHARMA | Designed By | Adil Khan

DHARMESH SHARMA | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Designed By Templateism | MyBloggerLab

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.