Portfolio

Mathilda Fan Art



   Mathilda Rig download from - http://www.cgmeetup.net/home/mathilda-rig-free-maya-rig-female-character-rig/

    This is my tribute to Natalie Portman for her awesome role in Leon The Professional.
    I managed to pose her as I wanted because the rig is so well done and easy to use,  thanks to Lin         Xiong & Leon Sooi.
    All the shading and texturing was already included in the Rig I just tweaked it according to my           needs. I used Maya and Mental ray to render this image and used Photoshop to complete it by             adding background and depth of field.    



viewport grab



Light Setup , Main Directional Light from outside the window acting as Sun Light and one soft area light mimicking fill light in conjunction with final gather.  






Reference Image
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DHARMESH SHARMA | Designed By | Adil Khan

DHARMESH SHARMA | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Designed By Templateism | MyBloggerLab

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.